The proposals were submitted, the voters voted, and the schedule is here.
First, thank you to everyone who submitted a topic. The event could not happen without the speakers, but we have a limited time slot so we have to limit our speakers. We used a democratic, crowd sourced process to trim the list down to our final speaker schedule.
This is our lineup for Ignite FinCon at this year’s Financial Blogger Conference.
- Write Like You Have Balls – Sandy Smith
- The Greatest Identity Theft Ever – Matt Bell
- Budgeting With Your Eyes Wide Open – Jesse Mecham
- No Debt, No Credit, No Problems – Steve Stewart
- How to Get Wealthy – Larry Ludwig
- How to Build Your Brand – Barbara Friedberg
- Get a Freaking Life – Agatha Kulesza
- How & Why to Learn to Dictate – Elizabeth Lang
- The Politics of Personal Finance – Eric Bell
- Fake it ’til you Make it: Turning your Passion into Expertise – Stephanie Halligan
- 20 Things You Didn’t Know About P2P Lending – Peter Renton
- How to Score Traditional Media Opportunities – Joe Saul-Sehy
- Top Secret Surprise Topic – Eric Rosenberg
A huge thanks to everyone who submitted topics and voted. I have seen drafts of some great presentations, and I am excited to see them live on Friday night at FinCon12.
Make sure to join us at the Mercury Cafe for this special FinCon event!